Saturday, August 02, 2008

Nippers!

Today we rented a boat and went through Man-O-War Cay, then on the
Guana Cay where we had lunch at Nipper's. (Power boats are fast!)
We had Conchy Burgers and fries, and a very potent frozen Nipper's
Juice. Then we swam off the beach, then raced a thunderstorm home. We
got wet from the storm, then did some snorkeling off Porgies Rock,
near Hopetown. There is a wrecked truck on the bottom which attracts
more fish than I have ever seen on a single dive before. Tomorrow we
will go back to Marsh Harbour and will pick up our Moorings charter
boat for the week. I don't know if I will have any internet access
after that, so this just might be our last entry for a bit...

2 comments:

Ike said...

Jim -- give me a call or drop me an email. Can't find contact info for you anywhere.

Bryan

Ike said...

PS. Hope you guys (Emerson and Sue) are having a big old time.